I'm never do the review for the drama i watched. NEVER. I love to watch K-drama. Maybe because drama production in Korea really teliti to produce a drama - dari pelakon, lokasi, OST menggambarkan dan menunjukkan they proud of their country dan budaya. If I can answer like this to whoever asking me why i watch Korean drama lah, but i rather being smile and said ' i just like it' :)
Its okay thats love (Hangul: 괜찮아, 사랑이야; RR: Gwaenchanha, Sarangiya) - drama yang sedang ditayangkan dan setakat minggu ni, baru episod ke-12. (meaning ada 4 lagi episod. OMGggg!!). Writer for this drama previously hasilkan 'masterpiece' That winter the wind is blow. Kenapa 'masterpiece'? Because i love the drama and the actors/actresses.
So the main character goes to..............(bunyi drums).......JO IN SUNG!!!! Oppa yang memang aku minat dari awal-awal pembabitanku dlm dunia K-pop ni. Jang Jae-yeol - strong character yang lead this drama, writer with OCD dan discover having psychosis. Co-star nya, Unnie Gong Hyo Jin. She is my ex-madu.hahaha...Unnie's character as Psychiatrist- stuborn+curiosity tinggi+kuat bebel+careless tapi dalam hati ada taman.
Drama ni cukup matured. Not like cliche Korean drama - the namja CEO big company and jatuh cinta kat girl yang tinggal kat rumah atas bumbung bangunan+jobless.. huhu (aku petik dr comment sorg blogger)
Setting drama ni, dahsyat. Semua ada masalah mental, even the psychiatrist. but they are helping each other. Macam satu family.
Conflict - bila Unnie tahu her namja having psychosis, apa agaknya tindakan seorg psychiatrist? Dia bukan saja perlu treat a man with severe problem, but that man also her namja! I'm really absurd with this story. Sampai terbayang-bayang if that happened to me. I wondering, am i that cool to handle that situation?
p/s: this story really made me think 'Its okay not to get marry at this age. You will find someone better later. Work harder Yanti!'
Eagerly waiting for next episode!
No comments:
Post a Comment